Circle of Rights, Inc., a charitable not-for-profit corporation, is dedicated to increasing public awareness of stroke and other disabling conditions through education, training, support, assistance, and encouragement of individuals who are or may become disabled. Disability awareness is vital to fully recognize society’s diversity and provide a wider range of housing, work, and transportation opportunities.
Circle of Rights, Inc. will reach out to individuals, groups and the public at-large with its strengths, contacts, capabilities and abilities to support this vital mission, and welcomes others with similar interests to join in disseminating these messages.
Circle of Rights, Inc. a charitable, not-for-profit corporation registered in the State of Maryland will carry out the following objectives:
- Enhance quality of life for all survivors of stroke and other disabling conditions
- Present useful, meaningful programs to stimulate discussion
- Identify methods and techniques that will strengthen and improve Circle’s message
- Communicate this message over all available media, in all languages
- Reach as many individuals as possible, crossing state, national and international boundaries