Circle of Rights, Inc., a charitable non-profit corporation, has been formed to provide education, support, encouragement, hope, and opportunity for those whose lives can be changed by stroke and other related conditions.
Individuals deserve the right:
– To know how these conditions can be prevented
– To understand the risk factors and complete a personal assessment of these risks
– To create and follow an individual health and wellness program to improve or eliminate these risks
– To initiate measures to improve quality of life, looking toward a better and more rewarding future
– To be proud, have dignity and receive the respect of others
– To realize that those who provide care deserve recognition and gratitude
Circle of Rights shall muster all its strengths and force, its contacts, its effectiveness and power, its influence, capabilities and abilities to support this vital mission.